Email Update 1
We are incredibly excited to for this year’s MGC which for many of you begins in about a month!
As part of the online MGC, and to offer every student the best possible online educational experience, students at camp will receive a University of Texas at Dallas NetID. Your NetID is unique to your account and is your gateway to access to Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams will be your virtual classroom / meeting space, lectures, schedules, and other resources will be conveniently located in your division Team’s space for you to access.
Many of you may have already received and email from NETIDServices@utdallas.edu with the information to set up your NetID and password. The email will have gone to the primary adult on your account. If you have already received the email, please open it and follow the instructions to get your NetID setup ASAP. You MUST have your NetID to participate in the camp and It requires action on your part to complete the setup. Make sure to check your spam folder just in case the email was incorrectly flagged as spam.
If you have not yet received an email with NetID instructions the most likely reason is that you have not yet completed registration and either need to complete the deposit or have incomplete release forms pending on your account. To resolve wither of these issues, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to this link - https://debatecamp.utdallas.edu/enroll – click ENROLL NOW.
- Click the green SIGN IN button on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your registration email and click GET STARTED. Enter your account password and click LOGIN.
- Once logged in you can click on your initials in the TOP RIGHT corner of the screen and go choose MY DASHBOARD to review your account and registrations.
- From my dashboard you will see an icon called ALERTS which will show you any items you still need to complete for the camp. This may include forms to be signed, an account balance, etc. Please also double check that you have completed the DOB on your student’s account.
- Complete the required forms by clicking ACCEPT TERMS, confirm you’ve paid the deposit amount of $300.00 and your camper’s account has a date of birth completed.
If you have completed all of the above and still haven’t received a Net ID setup email by June 9th, please send us an email so we can check on the status and help you have everything you need to begin on time with confidence.
Look for more follow up emails from us soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We are here to help.